Norica, Elcoro Decoletaje and Topac make up the Elcoro Group, located in the Pagatza industrial estate in Elgeta. They have their origin in the gunsmith town of Eibar, since they had their beginnings in this town.
Norica opened its doors in 1917 while Elcoro Decoletaje did so in 1892. The purpose of the anniversary was to recognize the work of current and retired employees, since without their effort, dedication and involvement it would not have been possible to reach those 105 and 130 years respectively. After Fernando Rodríguez’s words to the employees, the rockets and firecrackers began the celebration to continue with the blessing and the special mention of the retired workers who have become part of the group’s history