What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: Those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Advertising: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that Make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
This webpage uses the following cookies:
|Third parties||This cookie collects information about geolocation from where the user accesses||http://policies.google.com|
|Third parties||These cookies store information about how users use the website and, in this way, help us to continually improve our website according to their interests.||https://piwik.pro/|
Note: «Proprietary» type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and «Third-party» cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Others: Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.Complemento de inhabilitación para navegadores de Google Analytics
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all the browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analitys, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: